General toolkit includes:
- a short description of World Kidney Day
- a text explaining the 2020 focus “Kidney Health for Everyone Everywhere – from Prevention to Detection and Equitable Access to Care” and some key messages
- tips and ideas on how to get involved in the campaign
- Social Media toolkit – Twitter ideas for you to steal and share
Events Guide includes:
- inspiration for your activities
- tips on planning and kicking-off your World Kidney Day event
- further guidance on how to use World Kidney Day campaign resources.
- showcases a WKD team local activity to give you additional support and inspiration
Advocacy Toolkit includes:
- resources on the global burden of kidney disease
- information on the international political environment which anchors policy-making for kidney health,
- steps you can take to strengthen your capacity for advocacy and to structure your advocacy including the formulation of advocacy messages and asks, the identification of advocacy targets and the forming of partnerships to advance your advocacy asks
Download our toolkits today!