Our General Toolkit includes:
- a short description of World Kidney Day
- a text explaining the 2019 focus “Kidney Health for Everyone Everywhere” and some key messages
- tips and ideas on how to get involved in the campaign
- Social Media toolkit – Twitter ideas for you to steal and share
Our Advocacy Toolkit:
- provides evidence on the global burden of kidney disease,
- outlines the international political environment which anchors policy making for kidney diseases,
- describes steps you can take to strengthen your capacity for advocacy and to structure your advocacy including the formulation of advocacy messages and asks, the identification of advocacy targets and the forming of partnerships to advance your advocacy asks.
Our Events Toolkit:
- provides inspiration for your activities
- tips on planning and kicking-off your World Kidney Day event
- provides further guidance on how to use World Kidney Day campaign resources.
Download our toolkits today!